Posted by pz26
on June 5, 2009 at 5:03 AM
All I Need To Know in Life I Learned From My Horse
- When in doubt, run far, far away.
- You can never have too many treats.
- New shoes are an absolute necessity every 6 weeks.
- Ignore cues. They're just a prompt to do more work.
- Everyone loves a good, wet, slobbery kiss.
- Never run when you can jog. Never jog when you can walk. And never walk when you can stand still.
- Heaven is eating at least 10 hours a day... and sleeping the rest.
- Great legs will get you anywhere. Big, brown eyes help too.
- When you want your way, stomp hard on the nearest foot.
- Act dumb when faced with a task you don't want to do.
- Follow the herd. That way you can't be singled out to take the blame.
- A swift kick in the butt will get anyone's attention.
- Love those who love you back, especially if they have something good to eat.